banner

 
history

1952 Establishment: José Olmedo and Carmen García started the business putting together a small bakery (1st generation).

1961 They move to new premises.

1983 They build a new factory to cover demand.

1989 The 2nd generation assumes the management of the company.

1993 The beginning of the trade relationship with Mercadona.

2006 New generational change (3rd generation).

2010 La Muralla becomes a Mercadona Intersupplier. The construction of a new automated factory is carried out, implementing the most modern technologies.